Monday, April 20, 2009

Congratulations Grade7/8

All Grade7/8 Ancient China group project presentations are complete!

Good for you Grade 7/8s!!

You persevered(even when technology did not cooperate),you were solution focused and the end results were you became familiar with the technology needed to produce movies and or photo stories or to add some sound track and or music to your power points!!

Your pop quiz also showed that you even learned some of the important and interesting facts about Ancient China in the process!

Other skills learned included how important it is to time manage when preparing a project: how important it is to break a project down and work cooperatively with a group of people to produce and present one final end product!

As the wise ancient Chinese philosopher Confucius says:

"I hear, and I forget. I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand."

1 comment:

Mr. S said...

Hey Mrs. M. Our class took a look at some of your blogs today. Hope their comments are useful. Cheers, Mr. S